VirtaPay acts as a another E-bay or Amazon
People can sell 5 digital delivery products at virtapay. There are also prohibited Items that people must not sell at virtapay.
Product Requirements Policy
All items sold by Sellers must be original or otherwise properly licensed, non-infringing content. Purchased items must be instantly digitally-delivered to Buyers via a "Delivery" page created and hosted by the Seller.
Prohibited Items List
Sellers offering any Product or Service found on the list below may be subject to immediate account termination and account balance forfeiture.
1. Any physically-delivered (non-digital) product or service;
2. Anything illegal or potentially illegal;
3. Anything offensive or inappropriate (as determined by VirtaPay or votes from the VirtaPay community);
4. Anything that contains, endorses or encourages discrimination, violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, criminal activity;
5. Anything that encourages or enables the unlawful transfer of copyrighted media, such as music, movies, videos, and games;
6. Unlicensed proprietary content;
7. Money transfer or exchange (including to/from PayPal, AlertPay, etc.);
10. Adult entertainment (sexually oriented) of any kind;
11. Pre-adult content: Pictures, videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18;
12. Gambling or betting of any kind, including prognostication, lotteries, raffles, wagers, wagering pools, contests and sweepstakes;
13. Professional services, including accounting, legal, medical, and pharmaceutical services;
14. Information or instructions regarding fireworks or pyrotechnic devices or supplies;
15. Social security number ("SSN") searches, SSN lookups, or SSN verifications;
16. Password lists, email address lists or postal address lists;
17. Hacking or "cracking" tools, pirated software or pirating tools, spamming tools, spyware, remote bots, warez;
18. Anything related to creating or obtaining fake IDs or fake government documents;
19. Any other category VirtaPay decides to prohibit.
How to sell ?
Get Ready: What You Need...To sell with VirtaPay, you must have the following things...
- You must have a digital product or service to sell.
- You must have the legal right to sell this item and it must not be listed on our Prohibited Items List.
- You must have a Sales Page and a Delivery Page — hosted on a web server on the internet. Learn how to get free web hosting.
close Free Web Hosting
Don't have a website?
It's probably easier than you would expect to get started. In fact, you can get web hosting at no cost.
Never made a web page or used HTML?
Most free hosting services offer very simple drag-and-drop web page builders. They are as easy to use as a word processor.
Here are a few "free hosting" links to get you started...
Step 1: Create and Host your "Sales" Web Page
- Make a "sales" web page that explains the benefits and features of the digital product or service you are selling.
- Upload your sales page to your web host.
- Keep a record of the full web address of the sales page for Step 3.
Step 2: Create and Host your "Delivery" Web Page
- Make a "delivery" web page that will instantly deliver or give buyers access to the digital product or service once they have paid with VirtaPay.
- Upload your delivery page to your web host.
- Keep a record of the full web address of the delivery page for Step 3.
Step 3: List Your Item on VirtaPay
- Once your sales page and delivery page are uploaded to your web host, click "Add new item" (on this page below) to list your item on VirtaPay.
- You will be asked to enter the full web address of your sales page and delivery page in the "add new item" form. Use the web addresses of the pages you created in Steps 1 and 2 (above).
Step 4: Add a "Buy Button" to your "Sales" Page
- After listing your item on VirtaPay—in order to allow buyers to buy—you must add a VirtaPay "buy button" to your sales page. This step is critical!
- To do this, click the "get code" link next to any item you have created (below on this page).
- Next, add the "buy button" code to your sales page HTML.
- Finally, save and re-upload your sales page to your web host.
Step 5: Activate your Item Listing
- After you have added the VirtaPay Buy Button to your Sales page, click the "activate" link next to the item listing (below on this page).
- Follow the instructions on that page to activate your item.
- Once activated, your item is ready for buyers! Activating the item allows it to show up on the VirtaPay "Buy page" listings and enables the payment page for Buyers who want to purchase the item.